Friday 30 June 2017

whatsapp status love

whatsapp status love

Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.
I am so poor that i can't pay attention in class.
Warning...I know KARATE.......And few other oriental words.
I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i'm God.
Never make eye contact while eating a banana.

romantic status

Success is like being pregnant everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you got fucked to get there.
I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.
Nothing is over until you stop trying.
Person you love is 72.8% water.
I talk to myself because i like deal
ing with a better class of people.

cute things to say to your girlfriend

People say, you can't live without love...I think oxygen is more important.
80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
When everything comes your way.. Then you are on the wrong way.
she's so fake, if you look behind her neck. I bet it says "Made in china".
I drink to make other people interesting.
If at first, you don't succeed..Keep flushing.

girls status

Save water drink beer.
Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
Not all men are fools, Some stay bachelor.
Don't kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
His story is History, My Story is Mystery.

girl attitude status

Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
If you don't succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
Stop worrying about the world ending today. It's already tomorrow in Australia

cute things to say to your girlfriend

Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter... people the opposite.
Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn't contain any calories.
I love my job only when I'm on vacation
Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
Never test how deep the water is with both feet.
The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.

cute things to say to your boyfriend

Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!!
My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.
FREE PUPPIES: Half cocker spaniel, half sneaky neighbors dog.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.

attitude status in hindi for boy

That's the secret to life... replace one worry with another.
If there is a "WILL", there are 500 relatives.
How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

whatsapp status in one line Some people call me Mike, you can call me tonight. When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway...